SO Player Streaming App Download Instructions
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to setup SOplayer on an Amazon device.
- From the main screen of the Firestick/FireTV navigate to SETTINGS in the upper right corner.
- Then go to “MY FIRETV” or “MY DEVICE’
- Go down to Developer options and TURN ON apps from unknown sources and ADB debugging
- Next, From the home/main screen of the Amazon device, navigate to the search in the top left corner and click enter on the magnifying glass
- Type in “Downloader” and click to install and open the app
- Once the app is open Type: http://kodikiller.tv/nora2.apk
” in the search bar , click enter, and allow the file to download
- After the file has downloaded, you will be prompted to install by clicking “Install” in the bottom right of the screen.
- After it is installed click open and enter your username/password/provider ID to begin streaming.
Apple IOS, Smart TV’s W/Google Play Store
LOOK FOR THE “SOPLAYER” APP in the Apple/Google Play App store on your TV/Device. Download, then enter account details and start streaming!
*Currently Unavailable in Apple iTunes*
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to setup our Android App for android TV boxes, with a video as well.
- Step1: Open a web browser on your device
- Step2: Type : http://kodikiller.tv/nora2.apk or http://bitly/33qjd8v
in the search bar, click enter, and allow the file to download.
- Step3: After the file has downloaded, you will go back to your main screen and go to your apps.
- Step4: Find either “Downloads” or “APK/APP Installer and open the app.
- Step5: Find the file labeled “nora2.apk” and click it to begin the installation. (If prompted to allow devices from unknown source, allow)
- Step6: Once the app has installed, Open and enter your credentials to begin streaming.